Monday, February 28, 2011

PETA - FULL OF FECES (S@#$)

    Hold the boat here you idiotic fanatics. PETA has taken their cause way beyond a useful, meaningful cause. With the current beliefs and ideals of PETA, they have more than outlived their usefulness. They have turned their cause into a cause that follows more closely in lines with the 1940’s Hitler movement. Yes, I refer to their frivolous, idiotic cause to Hitler like in nature as it seems to be controlling and manipulative…well, it doesn’t seem to be - it is. Ask yourself Mr. PETA, what is animal cruelty? Do you really even know? I don’t think you do, let me share with you the legal definition of animal cruelty: “the crime of inflicting physical pain, suffering or death on an animal, usually a tame one, beyond necessity for normal discipline. It can include neglect that is so monstrous (withholding food and water) that the animal has suffered, died or been put in imminent danger of death.”
    Am I saying there are people who are not cruel to their animals? I am not saying that at all. Go after those individuals. Am I saying there are not slaughter houses that are less than humane in their tactics? I am not saying that either. Go after the ones who do prior to slaughter, not all of them. Am I saying there are not tactics used to harvest wool that are not humane? No, I am not saying that either.  Go after the individuals, not the industry. I have read the stories of the Australian wool harvesting. See, the problem with the PETA cause, if that’s what you want to call it, is they stereotype. If one slaughter house uses questionable tactics, they claim “oh, we have to stop cattle from being slaughtered.” A prime example (although not related to beef production) is the production of wool in Australia. Yes, Australian farmers may have gone too far in their production process however, there are many sheep farmers in the world that produce their wool in a very humane manner. But “OH, NO”…by PETA standards, wool production needs to stop. So, let me ask this…it will take a crap load of cotton to replace all that wool. What about those cotton plants? Who is defending the poooooooor cotton plants?
    Now, for a moment let me get on your ignorant, idiotic, twisted band wagon. No more cows, pigs, chickens, turkeys, deer, elk, or fish harvested or slaughtered. Whichever the case may be sounds great so you think. Now, the deer are in your front yard eating all your flowers and vegetables (remember I mentioned vegetables).  The pastures are now overflowing with cattle; they are getting out everyday into your yards. The pigs are getting out; remember they are had in litters like dogs and cats. Chickens, well there are now 20 to 30 in every yard and the numbers are growing day by day. Of course there is the same issue with turkey, tame turkey that is. Wild turkeys are now in the same category as deer and elk has joined the category. Fish, well that is a totally different situation. Oh, that’s right you PETA have the solution…control breeding. That works great with domestic animals, but not so well with wild animals which we harvest and I LOVE to eat. Now, wait…we are going to control their breeding through spaying, neutering, or separation - I have a GRAND idea. Let’s control YOUR (PETA members) breeding through the same efforts. We will separate your males from females, and when you cohabitate we will spay and neuter you so that you can’t reproduce (one thing is for sure, it would allow me to focus on other efforts). As you see, I have fallen off the ignorant, idiotic, twisted band wagon and it didn’t take long.
    Now remember the deer I mentioned earlier in your yard eating your vegetables, and PETA has this idiotic notion of everyone going vegetarian. Well, sorry the deer, cows, and pigs have eaten them all. Not to mention, what about the poor vegetables. I love vegetables, but I love meat too!! If you do away with meat, the average human would eat twice as many vegetables - then we would have PETV (People for the Ethical Treatment of Vegetables). A never ending cycle of estranged individuals who have fallen from a tall tree and bumped there head, but I would warn you PETA to not climb to high up that tree as you will have those tree huggers complaining that you broke a branch. While we are on being a vegetarian, let me share this with you “protein is a nutrient that is essential for life. Animal-derived protein such as meat, fish, milk and eggs provides the body with essential amino acids that are required for life, but are not produced by the body and must be eaten. Plant-derived protein such as nuts and beans are considered "incomplete proteins" because they are lacking in one or more of these essential amino acids. Vegans must combine foods carefully to ensure they are consuming all the essential amino acids in the proper proportions--for instance, rice and beans eaten together contain all essential amino acids. Eating quality meat is healthy and fulfills the body's protein requirements.” Now am I going to get this protein from eating nothing from vegetables…I DON’T THINK SO!! So, if you want to eat rice and beans every meal you go right ahead but I can assure you I love beans - but you don’t want to be around me every day.
    In my research for this article I took a couple of items of interest from the PETA website. First were the animal rights. PETA claims that “animals are not ours to eat”, well are we going to let them eat us? And I refer here to non-domesticated animals (deer, elk, coyote, etc.). PETA claims “animals are not ours to wear”, well if we are killing a cow just for the hide I might agree. But, if we slaughter a cow for beef give me the leather belt. PETA claims “animals are not ours to experiment on”, well this is an ongoing issue as with all this other propaganda I have been speaking of.  I am not going to say that I am a big proponent of animal testing, but I am definitely not a proponent of human testing. I got it, all you PETA idiots who have health problems please step forward we are going to test new drugs on you to see if they work. The lesser of two evils here the rat or the human, which will it be?
    Another item of interest was the “Meatless Monday in the Workplace”. I have a better idea “Meatball Monday”, “Turkey Tuesday”, “Wing (Chicken) Wednesday”, “Thigh (Chicken) Thursday”, “Flank Steak Friday”, “Salmon Saturday”, and “All You Can Eat Meat Sunday”.
    In closing I would say that if I ever hear of a PETA rally in my area I will attend. I will show up with my grill and serve steaks, hamburgers, hotdogs, and chicken wearing a leather jacket. I will also say “PETA stay the h@#$ out of woods, let us hunt”, “PETA focus on the inhumane treatment, let the rest be”, and most importantly “get your head out of your South end and get your priorities straight!!” I don’t deserve to have to hear your idiotic bull manure as I am an American and have the right to choose - and I choose to eat beef, deer, pork, chicken, and fish. I have also chosen to reclaim the acronym PETA…it is now PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS.  

No comments:

Post a Comment